The best place to start is by signing up to Viva!’s 30-Day Vegan. We offer non-stop support to everyone who wants to try changing their diet. It’s free and all you have to do is sign up!
Going vegan will save animals and improve your health and energy, if you love food and love life, why not give it a go? Our Viva! 30-Day Vegan team will hold your hand by offering support, hints and tips – sign up today – it’s all FREE!
What do you get?
A daily email bulletin will bring 30-day Vegan participants whole heap of things to make life easy. You will get recipes for:
- And TWO delicious dinner recipe options
- one cooked from scratch
- one based on supermarket convenience foods
- A nutritional tip
- A celebrity quote to inspire them
- On-line cookery demos by Viva! people – from 11-years-old to…. ancient
- A weekly shopping list - based on ingredients that might be new to them
- A link to Viva!’s FREE L-Plate Vegan guide, with dozens of read-made food ideas
- A link to Viva!’s FREE Vegan Recipe Club, with hundreds of tested recipes
- Email hotline to our food and health team
- Plus a dollop or two of inspiration!
"I loved Tony’s Hotpot – and also the tomato salad as it was really tasty but quick and simple. I loved all the recipes I tried and it was great to see how much variety it is possible to have. I found it really helpful to get all the advice on quick meals and snacks to buy that are vegan as I hadn't realised so many things are vegan anyway. It helped me to see that it's still possible to eat a vegan diet when you are in a rush! It is a great idea and I'm sure it must help many people to become vegan." Vicki Delaney
"Absolutely brilliant, more people should try it it's a brilliant way for people to try a new way of eating without having to spend out on expensive cook books before knowing whether they will stick to it or not. Thank you for helping us discover a new way of enjoying food and getting the most out of everything we use." Emilie Thomas
"I would like to say well done to the 30 Day Vegan campaign - you have opened my eyes to a new way of living, one where I can truly say that I am an animal lover and no animal shall suffer in order for me to live my life." Lisa Noon
Sign up at www.viva.org.uk/30dayvegan